Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First Thing

This is my first experience with blogging. It didn't take me long to set everything up - about one hour. I had to read all of the directions carefully, but they were pretty clear. I did feel the need to check out every single option for my avatar. So that probably took me much longer than it should have. And I carefully started a list of passwords because I already have so many to remember. I appreciated that tip from the instructions.

I am looking forward to learning some new things. I'm hoping some of it will be useful in my teaching.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Welcome. You're off to a good start and ahead of the game by reading the instructions and keeping the list of passwords. As one who finished Round 1 I'm happy to report that signing up for all the various places in the 23 Things did not result in any additonal spam or junk mail, in case anyone is worried about that.