Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thing 23 Evaluation

23 Things on a Stick was great. I learned a lot. Some of the things were just really fun to play with like the photo sharing things. Other things were good for school, like the ELM tools and some of the NING stuff might give me good ideas for school in the future. I hope the 23 things site stays live because I can see myself referring back to it throughout the year. Either to remember how to do something or remember some of my options. I would for sure do something like this again. Maybe one geared specifically toward school libraries next summer. Someone at MEMO should do one.

2 comments:

pab said...

cabjr1946
Cogratulations! You've done it. I just finished also. We've learned alot and had fun. Thanks for encouraging me to actually sign up!

Linda said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment. As you probably saw in the latest newsletter, we plan to leave the site live so it will be there for your reference or further exploration. And we are planning more things for this winter. We hope you learned enough and are excited enough about the Things to join us again.