Wednesday, August 13, 2008

thing 13 - online productivity tools

I spent a lot of time looking at these things. I did an igoogle page. It was fun. It would be very useful if I trained myself to go to it all the time. Maybe I could set it as my homepage. I made a to do list with the gadget on igoogle. I just didn't want another account somewhere else. Trying to keep it simple to access so I might use it.

I have used google calendar for my kids' soccer clubs. I can see that if I ever took charge of organizing something like that I would use google calendar or look a lot more closely at backpack. I think it would help keep everything organized. Email is great for communicating with groups, but it gets scattered after a while. I find myself searching through tons of old emails in my deleted files folder. It would be great to keep all information organized in one area.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good thinking! (as one who also spends a lot of time looking through tons of old e-mails)